Sherwood Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of the CBD of Plentywood, Sheridan County, Montana. Its activation date was November 1958. The airport covers an approximate area of 600 acres of land and has three runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Sherwood Airport offers the following services - 24 hour self-serve for fuel with credit card as well as hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sherwood Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sherwood Airport
- Location: Plentywood, Sheridan County, Montana
- Airport Code: PWD
- Runway Length: 3,900 feet
- Co-ordinates: 48°47′20″N 104°31′23″W
- Airport Address: Plentywood, MT 59254, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Plentywood (2.06 miles), Scobey (41.1 miles)