Shungnak Airport is a public use facility located in Shungnak, Kobuk County, Alaska. Its activation date was July 1966. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Shungnak Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Shungnak Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Shungnak Airport
- Location: Shungnak, Kobuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SHG
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 66°53′17″N 157°09′45″W
- Airport Address: Shungnak, AK 99773, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Shungnak (0.71 miles), Kobuk (7.78 miles)