SIBLEY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sibley Municipal Airport is a public use facility located in Sibley, Osceola County, Iowa. Its activation date was May 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. O’Leary Aviation serve as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sibley Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sibley Municipal Airport
- Location: Sibley, Osceola County, Iowa
- Airport Code: ISB
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°22.16' / W95°45.58'
- Airport Address: 1928 Olive Ave, Sibley, IA 51249, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sibley (2.1 miles), Sheldon (13.96 miles)