SIDNEY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sidney Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of the CBD of Sidney, Shelby County, Ohio. Its activation date was December 1956. The airport covers an approximate area of 265 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Aerotech Aviation LLC serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing and low bulk oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Comfort Inn Sidney is only 3.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sidney Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sidney Municipal Airport
- Location: Sidney, Shelby County, Ohio
- Airport Code: l12
- Runway Length: 5,013 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°14′29″N 084°09′03″W
- Airport Address: 14833 Sidney-Plattsville Rd, Sidney, OH 45365, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sidney (2.98 miles), Piqua (8.29 miles)