SIERRA VISTA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sierra Vista Municipal Airport, which shares its facilities with Libby Army Airfield, is located just over six miles from the central business district of Sierra Vista. The city of Sierra Vista is found in Cochise County, with Sierra Vista Municipal owned by the city of Sierra Vista and the United States Army.
Sierra Vista Municipal Airport is in the US state of Arizona, with the city of Sierra Vista being the largest city in Cochise County. To find out more about private jet hire at Sierra Vista Municipal Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Sierra Vista Municipal Airport
- Location: Arizona, Cochise
- Airport Code:FHU
- Runway Length: 12,001 ft, 5,366 ft, 4,285 ft
- Co-ordinates: 31°35′18″N 110°20′40″W
- Airport Address: 2100 Airport Ave, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Huachuca (3.3 Miles), Whetstone (9.4 Miles)