Simpson Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Philippi, Barbour County, West Virginia. Its activation date was April 1947 and is privately owned by Linda Coleman. The airport covers an approximate area of 89 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Simpson Airport offers the following services: hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Simpson Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Simpson Airport
- Location: Philippi, Barbour County, West Virginia
- Airport Code: 9W3
- Runway Length: 1,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°5.61' / W80°1.55'
- Airport Address: Philippi, WV 26416, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Philippi (4.16 miles), Buckhannon (13.09 miles)