SISTERS EAGLE AIR AIRPORT
Sisters Eagle Air Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Sisters, Deschutes County, Oregon. Its activation date was April 1947 and is privately owned by Sisters Eagle Air, INC. The airport covers an approximate area of 20 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Sisters Eagle Air INC offers the following services: fuel and tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Sisters Inn and Sui is only 1.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sisters Eagle Air Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sisters Eagle Air Airport
- Location: Sisters, Deschutes County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 6K5
- Runway Length: 3,560 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°18.27' / W121°32.35'
- Airport Address: 15820 Barclay Dr, Sisters, OR 97759, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sisters (1.06 miles), Redmond (18.3 miles)