Skwentna Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Skwentna, Matanuska-Susitr County, Alaska. Its activation date was May 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 130 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Skwentna Roadhouse offers the following services: fuel.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Skwentna Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Skwentna Airport
- Location: Skwentna, Matanuska- Susitr County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SKW
- Runway Length: 3,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°57.97' / W151°11.72'
- Airport Address: Skwentna, AK 99667, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Skwentna (6.95 miles), Willow (40.74 miles)