SKY HARBOR AIRPORT
Sky Harbor Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of Sultan, Snohomish County, Washington. Its activation date was June 1961 and is privately owned by Barry A. Hammer. The airport covers an approximate area of 20 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Sky Harbor Airport does not offer any services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sky Harbor Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sky Harbor Airport
- Location: Sultan, Snohomish County, Washington
- Airport Code: S86
- Runway Length: 1,930 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°52.24' / W121°47.54'
- Airport Address: 14310 330th Ave SE, Sultan, WA 98294, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sultan (1.25 miles), Monroe (8.39 miles)