SKYKOMISH STATE AIRPORT
Skykomish State Airport is a public use facility locate one mile east of Skykomish, King County, Washington. Its activation date was October 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 35 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Skykomish State Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Skykomish State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Skykomish State Airport
- Location: Skykomish, KIng County, Washington
- Airport Code: S88
- Runway Length: 2,050 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°42.66' / W121°20.34'
- Airport Address: Skykomish, WA, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Skykomish (0.99 miles), Bandera (24.3 miles)