Skyport Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of Cornelius, Washington County, Oregon. It is privately owned by V D Putman. The airport covers an approximate area of 8 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Skyport Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Best Western University Inn is only 4.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Skyport Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Skyport Airport
- Location: Cornelius, Washington County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 4S4
- Runway Length: 2,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°34.96' / W123°3.17'
- Airport Address: 36525 Salzwedal Rd, Cornelius, OR 97113, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cornelius (4.37 miles), Hillsboro (5.16 miles)