SLATE CREEK AIRPORT
Slate Creek Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of Slate Creek, Idaho County, Idaho. Its activation date was May 1951. The airport covers an approximate area of 13 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Slate Creek Airport offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Slate Creek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Slate Creek Airport
- Location: Slate Creek, Idaho County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 1S7
- Runway Length: 2,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°40.31' / W116°18.34'
- Airport Address: White Bird, ID 83554, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Slate Creek (2.63 miles), Grangeville (19.8 miles)