SLATE RUN AIRPORT
Slate Run Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Spencer, Roane County, West Virginia. Its activation date was August 1976 and is privately owned by Roane County Flying Club. The airport covers an approximate area of 79 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Slate Run Airport offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Slate Run Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Slate Run Airport
- Location:Spencer, Roane County, West Virginia
- Airport Code: 55I
- Runway Length: 1,730 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°46.65' / W81°18.61'
- Airport Address: Spencer, WV 25276, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Spencer (2.78 miles), Ravenswood (27.12 miles)