SLATON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Slaton Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of Slaton, Lubbock County, Texas. Its activation date was May 1968. The airport covers an approximate area of 320 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Neal Aircraft serves as the FBO and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as minor airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Knights Inn Slaton is only 4.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Slaton Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Slaton Municipal Airport
- Location: Slaton, Lubbock County, Texas
- Airport Code: F49
- Runway Length: 4,244 feet
- Co-ordinates: N33°29.11' / W101°39.70'
- Airport Address: 12106 FM 400, Slaton, TX 79364, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Slaton (3.49 miles), Lubbock (12.92 miles)