SLAYTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Slayton Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile west of Slayton, Murray County, Minnesota. The airport covers an approximate area of 54 acres of land and has one runway with a sphalt surface. Slayton Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Slayton Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Slayton Municipal Airport
- Location: Slayton, Murray County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: DVP
- Runway Length: 3,005 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°59.21' / W95°46.96'
- Airport Address: Slayton, MN 56172, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Slayton (1.33 miles), Tracy (18.97 miles)