SLEEPY EYE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sleepy Eye Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Sleepy Eye, Brown County, Minnesota. Its activation date was March 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 160 acres of land and has two runways with turf surfaces. Sleepy Eye Airport only offers hangars and tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sleepy Eye Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sleepy Eye Municipal Airport
- Location: Sleepy Eye, Brown County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: Y58
- Runway Length: 2,750 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°15.00' / W94°43.02'
- Airport Address: Sleepy Eye, MN 56085, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sleepy Eye (3.3 miles), Springfield (12.91 miles)