Sleetmute Airport is a public use facility located east of Sleetmute, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was November 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 145 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Sleetmute Airport only offers fuel services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sleetmute Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sleetmute Airport
- Location: Sleetmute, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SLQ
- Runway Length: 3,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°42.03' / W157°9.95'
- Airport Address: Sleetmute, AK 99668, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sleetmute (0.18 miles), Red Devil (6.4 miles)