SMITH’S INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Smith’s International Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Sherrill, Jefferson County, Arkansas. Its activation date was December 1991 and is privately owned by Willie C Smith. The airport covers an approximate area of 50 acres of land and has one runway with turf surface. Smith’s International Airport does not offer any services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Smiths International Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Smith’s International Airport
- Location: Sherrill, Jefferson County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: 99A
- Runway Length: 3,800 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°24.37' / W91°57.52'
- Airport Address: 5401 N Martin L King Blvd, Lubbock, TX 79403, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lafayette (41.8 miles), Sherrill (Arkansas) - 1.52 miles, White Hall (Arkansas) - 11.91 miles