SMITHVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Smithville Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Smithville, De-Kalb County, Tennessee. Its activation date was December 1971. The airport covers an approximate area of 87 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Smithville Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Smithville Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Smithville Municipal Airport
- Location: Smithville, De-Kalb County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: 0A3
- Runway Length: 4,257 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°59.13' / W85°48.55'
- Airport Address: Smithville, TN 37166, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Smithville (1.74 miles), Sparta (19.84 miles)