SOLDIER BAR USFS AIRPORT
Soldier Bar USFS Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Soldier Bar, Valley County, Idaho. Its activation date was August 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 6 acres of land and has one runway with a dirt surface. Soldier Bar USFS Airport does not offer any services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Soldier Bar USFS Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Soldier Bar USFS Airport
- Location: Soldier Bar, Valley County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 85U
- Runway Length: 1,650 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°5.99' / W114°48.06' '
- Airport Address: Cascade, ID 83611, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Big Creek (Idaho) - 25.73 miles