SOLON SPRINGS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Solon Springs Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Solon Springs, Douglas County, Wisconsin. Its activation date was August 1952. The airport covers an approximate area of 128 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Solon Springs Airport Commission offers the following services here: fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as minor airframe and minor power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the St Croix Inn Solon Springs is only 2.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Solon Springs Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Solon Springs Municipal Airport
- Location: Solon Springs, Douglas County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: OLG
- Runway Length: 3,099 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°18.89' / W91°48.98'
- Airport Address: Solon Springs, WI 54873, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Solon Springs (2.69 miles), Iron River 26.13 miles)