SONOMA SKYPARK AIRPORT
Sonoma Skypark Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of the CBD of Sonoma, Sonoma County, California. Its activation date was January 1965 and is privately owned by Sonoma Skypark, Inc. The airport covers an approximate area of 33 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Sonoma Skypark Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Hollyhock Country House is only 1.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sonoma Skypark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sonoma Skypark Airport
- Location: Sonoma, Sonoma County, California
- Airport Code: 0Q9
- Runway Length: 2,090 feet
- Co-ordinates: 38°15′27″N 122°26′03″W
- Airport Address: 21870 8th St E, Sonoma, CA 95476, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sonoma (California) - 2.72 miles