Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

SOUTH ALABAMA REGIONAL AT BENTON FIELD

The South Alabama Regional At Bill Benton Field handles approximately 172 aviation operations per day. 81% of all traffic through the facility is for military use. The remaining 19% is for general aviation. The airport is privately owned by the Andalusia Airport Authority and is located 4 miles east of the central business district of the city. The facility was first opened in April 1940 and offers refuelling as well as tie down parking services.

Air Charter Service can arrange for a private jet hire to take you to South Alabama Regional At Bill Benton Field.

Private Jet Charter to South Alabama Regional At Bill Benton Field


FACTS

  • Location: Covington, Alabama
  • Airport Code:79J
  • Runway Length: 6,000ft
  • Co-ordinates: 31-18-30.1000N / 086-23-32.0000W


  • Airport Address:21861 Bill Benton Lane, Andalusia, AL 36421, United States
  • Nearest Towns/Cities: (Opp (Alabama) - 8.31 miles)(Elba (Alabama) - 20.62 miles)
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7