SOUTH BIG HORN COUNTY AIRPORT
South Big Horn County Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Greybull, Big Horn County, Wyoming. Its activation date was April 1941. The airport covers an approximate area of 655 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. South Big Horn county Airport and B & G Industries, LLC offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs, major airframe and power-plant servicing as well as high bulk oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Historic Hotel Greybull is only 2.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at South Big Horn County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to South Big Horn County Airport
- Location: Greybull, Big Horn County, Wyoming
- Airport Code: GEY
- Runway Length: 7,003 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°31.08' / W108°4.98'
- Airport Address: 300 8th Ave N, Greybull, WY 82426, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Greybull (2.4 miles), Worland (35.39 miles)