SOUTH OAKS AERODROME AIRPORT
South Oaks Aerodrome Airport is a public use facility located five miles southeast of Winterville, Pitt County, North Carolina. Its activation date was July 2005 and is privately owned by Charles A. Lewis Jr. The airport covers an approximate area of 22 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. South Oaks Aerodrome Airport offers the following services, tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Comfort Inn Greenville is only 5.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at South Oaks Aerodrome Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to South Oaks Aerodrome Airport
- Location: Winterville, Pitt County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: 05N
- Runway Length: 1,850 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°28.93' / W77°21.35'
- Airport Address: 6554 County Home Rd, Winterville, NC 28590, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Winterville (North Carolina) - 4.14 miles, Greenville (North Carolina) - 9.08 miles