SOUTHEAST GREENSBORO AIRPORT
Southeast Greensboro Airport is a public use facility located eight miles southeast of Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina. Its activation date was July 1979 and is privately owned by Jennifer Ward and Andrew Williams. The airport covers an approximate area of 70 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Southeast Greensboro Airport offers the following services: tie downs as well as major airframe and power plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are 59 hotels in Greensboro. Should you require private jet charter at Southeast Greensboro Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Southeast Greensboro Airport
- Location: Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: 3A4
- Runway Length: 3,063 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°56.52' / W79°41.13'
- Airport Address: Climax, NC 27233, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Julian (2.92 miles), Liberty (8.88 miles)