SOUTHERN CROSS AIRPORT
Southern Cross Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of the CBD of Williamstown, Gloucester County, New Jersey. It is privately owned by Edward A Carter and its activation date was August 1997. The airport covers an approximate area of eighteen acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Southern Cross Airport offers the following services, fuel, tied-downs as well as minor airframe and power plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites is only 3.3 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Southern Cross Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Southern Cross Airport
- Location: Williamstown, Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Airport Code: C01
- Runway Length: 2,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°39′20.000″N 075°00′52.00″
- Airport Address: 256 S Tuckahoe Rd, Williamstown, NJ 08094, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Williamstown (2.36 miles), Cross Keys (4.1 miles)