SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON REGIONAL AIRPORT
Southwest Washington Regional Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of the CBD of Kelso, Cowlitz County, Washington. Its activation date was May 1941. The airport covers an approximate area of 109 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Kelso Aviation Services serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24 hour self-serve fuel with credit card, tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Guesthouse Inn & Kelso Suites is only 1.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Southwest Washington Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Southwest Washington Regional Airport
- Location: Kelso, Cowlitz County, Washington
- Airport Code: KLS
- Runway Length: 4,391 feet
- Co-ordinates: 46°07′05″N 122°53′54″W
- Airport Address: 2215 Parrott Way, Kelso, WA 98626
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kelso (2.05 miles), Longview (2.37 miles)