Spaulding Airport is a public use facility located sixteen miles northwest of Susanville, Lassen County, California. Its activation date was July 1970. The airport covers an approximate area of 78 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Eagle Lake R V Park serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services, tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are 5 hotels in Susanville. Should you require private jet charter at Spaulding Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Spaulding Airport
- Location: Susanville, Lassen County, California
- Airport Code: 1Q2
- Runway Length: 4,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°39.02' / W120°46.11'
- Airport Address: Susanville, CA 96130, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Susanville (17.37 miles), Ravendale (23.6 miles)