SPENCER MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Spencer Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of the CBD of Spencer, Clay County, Iowa. Its activation date was March 1942. The airport covers an approximate area of 812 acres of land and two runways with concrete paved surfaces. Leading Edge Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services, fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Spencer Inn and Suites Spencer is only 3.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Spencer Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Spencer Municipal Airport
- Location: Spencer, Clay County, Iowa
- Airport Code: SPW
- Runway Length: 6,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 43°09′56″N 095°12′10″W
- Airport Address: 1965 330th St, Spencer, IA 51301, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Spencer (Iowa) - 3.4 miles, Milford (Iowa) - 11.37 miles