SPITFIRE AERODROME AIRPORT
Spitfire Aerodrome Airport is a public use facility located two miles south of Pedricktown, Salem County, New Jersey. Its activation date was November 1983 and is privately owned by Oldmans Airport, LLC. The airport covers an approximate area of 48 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Spitfire Aerodrome Airport offers the following services: tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Philadelphia South- Swedesboro is only 2.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Spitfire Aerodrome Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- Location: Pedricktown, Salem County, New Jersey
- Airport Code: 7N7
- Runway Length: 2,419 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°44.13' / W75°23.86'
- Airport Address: 37A Airport Ln, Pedricktown, NJ 08067, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pedricktown (1.67 miles), Penns Grove (3.77 miles)