SPOKANE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Spokane International Airport is located about five miles west of downtown Spokane in the state of Washington. It is a commercial airport and as such is the primary airport for Spokane, Eastern Washington, Couer d’Alene and North Idaho. It is the second largest airport in Washington.
It is served by eight passenger airlines, which connect it to Seattle, Boise, Portland, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Denver, Las Vegas, Oakland, Phoenix and Chicago. Should you require private jet charters at Spokane International Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Spokane International Airport
- Location: Spokane, Washington
- Airport Code: GEG
- Runway Length: 11,002 ft, 8,199 ft
- Co-ordinates: 47.6200° N, 117.5339° W
- Airport Address: 9000 W Airport Dr, Spokane, WA 99224, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Marshall (7 miles), Millwood (14 miles)