SPORTSMAN AIRPARK AIRPORT
Sportsman Airpark Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of Newberg, Yamhill County, Oregon. Its activation date was May 1946 and is privately owned by Jerry & Lessie Dale. The airport covers an approximate area of 60 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Sportsmans Airpark offers the following services: tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Best Western Newberg Inn is only 0.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sportsman Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sportsman Airpark Airport
- Location: Newberg, Yamhill County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 2S6
- Runway Length: 2,755 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°17.74' / W122°57.32'
- Airport Address: 504 NE Airpark Way, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Newberg (0.92 miles), Sherwood (7.04 miles)