SPOTTED BEAR USFS AIRPORT
Spotted Bear USFS Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of Spotted Bear, Flathead County, Montana. Its activation date was March 1945. The airport covers an approximate area of 26 acres of land and has one runway with turf surface. Spotted Bear USFS Airport offers the following services, tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Spotted Bear Usfs Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Spotted Bear USFS Airport
- Location: Spotted Bear, Flathead County, Montana
- Airport Code: 8U4
- Runway Length: 3,800 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°57.70' / W113°33.57'
- Airport Address: Spotted Bear, MT, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bigfork (24.87 miles), Condon (30.97 miles)