ST GEORGE REGIONAL AIRPORT
St. George Regional Airport, formally known as St. George Municipal Airport, is a city-owned, public use airport located five miles southeast of the central business district of St. George, in Washington County, Utah. The airport opened on January 13, 2011.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St George Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St George Airport
- Location: George, Washington County, Utah
- Airport Code: PBV
- Runway Length: 4,982 feet
- Co-ordinates: N56°34.64' / W169°39.82'
- Airport Address: 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St George, UT 84770, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Unalaska (225.04 miles), Akutan (228.89 miles)