ST IGNATIUS AIRPORT
St Ignatius Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of St Ignatius, Lake County, Montana. Its activation date was August 1950. The airport covers an approximate area of 80 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. St Ignatius Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as minor airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Ignatius Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Ignatius Airport
- Location: St Ignatius, Lake County, Montana
- Airport Code: 52S
- Runway Length: 2,610 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°19.50' / W114°4.85'
- Airport Address: 900 Airport Rd, St Ignatius, MT 59865, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: 900 Airport Rd, St Ignatius, MT 59865, United States