ST LABRE MISSION AIRPORT
St Labre Mission Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Ashland, Rosebud County, Montana. Its activation date was October 1964 and is privately owned by St Labre Mission. The airport covers an approximate area of 17 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. St Labre Mission Airport only offers tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Labre Mission Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Labre Mission Airport
- Location: Ashland, Rosebud County, Montana
- Airport Code: 3U4
- Runway Length: 3,850 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°36.39' / W106°16.45'
- Airport Address: Ashland, MT 59003, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Ashland (0.85 miles), Colstrip (25.67 miles)