ST. LOUIS REGIONAL AIRPORT
Previously known as Civic Memorial Airport, St. Louis Regional Airport opened in 1946 and received its current name in 1984. It is a public airport located four miles east of Alton, in a village called Bethalto, Madison County, Illinois.
St. Louis Regional occupies 2,250 acres of land and has two runways, one that runs east-west and a crosswind runway that runs north-south. It is large enough to accommodate a Boeing 747. West Star Aviation is the largest FBO company operating from St. Louis Regional Airport.
Should you require private jet hire at St. Louis Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St. Louis Regional Airport
- Location: Bethalto, Madison County, Illinois
- Airport Code: ALN
- Runway Length: 8100 ft, 6499 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38°53′25″N 090°02′46″W
- Airport Address: 8 Terminal Dr, East Alton, IL 62024, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: East Alton (2.88 miles), Moro (2.89 miles)