ST. LUCIE COUNTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
St. Lucie County International Airport is located three miles northwest of the CBD of Fort Pierce, St. Lucie County, Florida. It is a public facility owned by the St. Lucie Board of County Commissioners.
The airport covers an area of 3,800 acres and is the base of three flight schools, offering training in aviation flight traffic. St. Lucie County is also host to a Federal Inspection Station, which makes it a frequent stop for private aircraft going into and coming out of the Bahama Islands.
Should you require private jet hire at St. Lucie Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St. Lucie County International Airport
- Location: Fort Pierce, St. Lucie County, Florida
- Airport Code: FPR
- Runway Length: 6492 ft, 4917 ft
- Co-ordinates: 27°29′42″N 080°22′06″W
- Airport Address: 3000 Curtis King Blvd., Fort Pierce
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fort Pierce (4.3 miles), South Beach (6.88 miles)