ST MARIES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
St Maries Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of St Maries, Benewah County, Idaho. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 65 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. St Maries Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as minor airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Maries Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Maries Municipal Airport
- Location: St Maries, Benewah County, Idaho
- Airport Code: S72
- Runway Length: 3,354 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°19.55' / W116°34.60'
- Airport Address: St Maries, ID 83861, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tekoa (24.42 miles), Kellogg (26.08 miles)