ST MARY’S AIRPORT
St Mary’s Airport is a public use facility located four miles west of the CBD of St Mary's, Wade Hampton County, Alaska. The airport covers an approximate area of 3,600 acres of land and has two runways with gravel surfaces. Hageland Aviation Serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services – tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding area of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Mary's Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Mary’s Airport
- Location: St Mary’s, Wade Hampton County, Alaska
- Airport Code: KSM
- Runway Length: 6,008 feet
- Co-ordinates: 62°03′39″N 163°18′07″W
- Airport Address: St Mary's, AK 99658, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mountain Village (14.02 miles), Pilot Station (16.3 miles)