ST MARY’S MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
St Mary’s Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of St Mary’s, Elk County, Pennsylvania. Its activation date was October 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 283 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. St Mary’s Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Comfort Inn St Mary-s is only 3.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Mary's Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Mary’s Municipal Airport
- Location: St Mary’s, Elk County, Pennsylvania
- Airport Code: OYM
- Runway Length: 4,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°24.75' / W78°30.16'
- Airport Address: St Mary’s Municipal, 159 Cessna Road, St Mary’s, PA 15857, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: St Mary’s (3.21 miles), Dubois (24.41 miles)