ST MICHAEL AIRPORT
St Michael Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of St Michael, Nome County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1995. The airport covers an approximate area of 355 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. St Michael Airport offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Michael Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Michael Airport
- Location: St Michael, Nome County, Alaska
- Airport Code: SMK
- Runway Length: 4,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°29.40' / W162°6.62'
- Airport Address: St Michael, AK 99659, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Stebbins (5.94 miles), Unalakleet (48.66 miles)