ST PAUL DOWNTOWN HOLMAN FIELD AIRPORT
St Paul Downtown Holman Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of St Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 540 acres of land and has three runways with asphalt surfaces. St Paul Flight Center offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing and high/low bulk oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St. Paul Downtown is only 1.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Paul Downtown Holman Field Airport
- Location: St Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: STP
- Runway Length: 6,491 feet
- Co-ordinates: 44°56′04″N 093°03′36″W
- Airport Address: 644 Bayfield Street, Saint Paul, MN 55107
- Nearest Towns/Cities: St. Paul (1.75 miles), West St. Paul (2.4 miles)