ST TAMMANY REGIONAL AIRPORT
St Tammany Regional Airport is a public use facility located six miles southeast of the CBD of St Tammany, Covington County, Louisiana. Its activation date was February 1971. The airport covers an approximate area of 42 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. St Tammany Parish Government offers the following services: 24 hour self-serve fuel with credit card, hangars and tie-downs as well as minor airframe and power-plant services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Comfort Suites Mandeville is only 3.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at St Tammany Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to St Tammany Regional Airport
- Location: St tammany, Covington County, Louisiana
- Airport Code: L31
- Runway Length: 2,999 feet
- Co-ordinates: 30°26′42″N 089°59′20″W
- Airport Address: Abita Springs, LA 70420, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Covington (7.03 miles), Mandeville (7.58 miles)