Stampede Airport is a public use facility located 25 miles northeast of Kantishna, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska. Its activation date was May 1957. The airport covers an approximate area of acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Stampede Airport does not offer any additional services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Stampede Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Stampede Airport
- Location:Kantishna, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: Z90
- Runway Length: 1,960 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°45.07' / W150°19.82'
- Airport Address: Healy, AK 99743, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kantishna (24.9 miles), Healy (42.5 miles)