STANDING ROCK AIRPORT
Standing Rock Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Fort Yates, Sioux County, North Dakota. Its activation date was August 1978. The airport covers an approximate area of 230 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Standing Rock airport does not offer any additional services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Standing Rock Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Standing Rock Airport
- Location: Fort Yates, Sioux County, North Dakota
- Airport Code: Y27
- Runway Length: 3,700 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°4.01' / W100°37.97'
- Airport Address: Fort Yates, ND 58538, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fort Yates (1.39 miles), Linton (23.72 miles)