STANFORD BIGGERSTAFF FIELD AIRPORT
Stanford Biggerstaff Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Stanford, Judith Basin County, Montana. Its activation date was April 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 133 acres of land and has two runways with turf and asphalt surfaces. Stanford Biggerstaff Field Airport offers the following services: mogas is available, as well as hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Stanford Biggerstaff Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Stanford Biggerstaff Field Airport
- Location: Stanford, Judith Basin County, Montana
- Airport Code: S64
- Runway Length: 4,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°8.81' / W110°13.80'
- Airport Address: County Courthouse Po 427. Stanford, MT 59479
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Stanford (0.72 miles), Denton (17.94 miles)