STARK’S TWIN OAKS AIRPARK AIRPORT
Stark’s Twin Oaks Airpark Airport is a public use facility located four miles south of Hillsboro, Washington County, Oregon. Its activation date was July 1974 and is privately owned by Robert C & Betty Stark. The airport covers an approximate area of 65 acres of land and has one asphalt runway. Twin Oaks Airpark offers the following services: fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe servicing and minor power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the America’s Best Inn & Suites Portland/Aloha is only 5.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Stark’s Twin Oaks Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Stark’s Twin Oaks Airpark Airport
- Location: Hillsboro, Washington County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 7S3
- Runway Length: 2,645 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°25.71' / W122°56.53'
- Airport Address: 12405 SW River Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97123, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hillsboro (6.96 miles), Sherwood (7.05 miles)