STEWART INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Stewart International Airport is located in in the Town of Newburgh and the Town of New Windsor, in Orange County, in the state of New York in the eastern region of the USA. It is a public/military airport and located just over 60 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
It is served by four passenger airlines, which connect it with St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Philadelphia. To arrange private jet hire at Stewart International Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Stewart International Airport
- Location: Newburgh and New Windsor, New York
- Airport Code:SWF
- Runway Length: 11,817 ft, 6,004 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41.5042° N, 74.1047° W
- Airport Address: 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Newburgh (7 miles), Gardnertown (6 miles)